Anti-MIDI looping (Partially)

Anybody aware of a simple, pedal or kit for sending a single program change
message?  I'm trying to build a footpedal for my JM, and whilst some
functions are direct-control, some require MIDI (fade etc).   If I could
get a cct which just fires the appropriate program change, I avoid the
expense of a complete MIDI footboard, and resist any temptation to attempt
MIDIfying any prospective Vortex...

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb