Re: Another new member(we ain't dead yet)

 ghogan@lexicon.com wrote:

>It seems that we were unable to generate a lot of interest in these
>products
>until after we stopped manufacturing them.

neato says:
why so final???seems like a bigger better mousetrap (looper) may be just
what's needed! seems kind of strange to backout on the eve of what seems to
be the revolution...back to the drawing board boys
cheers

                                     all my mistakes were once acts of
genius
                                                       neato@pipeline com