Jam Man upgrade chips

I have four 1M x 4 bit (toshiba 100ns) zip chips to upgrade your jamman
to 32 secs.
I bought them from a Bay area electronics supply place (bought 10...used
4 for my machine...and actually have 6 left over but I kind of bent one
of the pins on one of them...) and succesfully upgraded my machine.

I'd like to trade them for ?? (something you dont want that I may?)
like a used proco rat box or a tremelo box or...anything more useful to
me than 4 (all 6 actually) memory chips.

Interested parties can email me at either of these 2 addresses

roland@ccnet.com     or      roland@sj.bigger.net