Vortex fader/CC/expression of thanks

This weekend I finally acted on all the good advice on the list
regarding appropriate pots and faders for continuous control of
parameter changes in the Vortex. I removed the pot from my Yamaha FC-7
expression pedal, replaced it with a linear taper pot, and now I can
happily sweep through 1-64 in a full pedal stroke. Thanks to whoever
recommended a linear taper pot, and thanks to Matthias for the tips on
removing solder!
Preston