Re[2]: VORTEX -- FAQ & REAL PERSONS' USERS' GUIDE

Kim:

Hello - Todd here again, remember me?  I'm the guy who's going to be
HTML'ing the applications notes for Vortex.  I've been extremely busy
at work after my week or so absence due to the flu and all my projects
have been put into disarray.

I was going to actually be having the applications notes and/or my
collected observations be an unofficial FAQ of sorts.

The basics of this are still at http://www.waste.org/~crash/index.html
however, I need to get cracking and finish it.  Again, it's been a
back burner project due to the way life is turning at the moment.

It's also put my song for the CD on the back burner as well.  Ack!

Anyway, I'll soon get to work on collected info for the site as well
as a FAQ of sorts.

Todd Madson