Re: alternate footpedals for JamMonster?

>Dave Trenkel wrote:
>>

>> Actually, a sustain pedal works great. One tap starts recording, a
>second
>> tap stops it, just like the stock footswitch, but it seems easier, for
>me
>> at least, to start recording a loop in time with the sustain pedal.
>
>When I had one pedal hooked up thru the y-splitter, it was acting a bit
>funky.  Do you need to have two of them hooked up?
>
>How do you have yours hooked up, Dave?

The pedal I'm using has 2 piano-style sustain pedals in one housing, with a
stereo 1/4" plug on the attached cord. There's no brand name listed on the
pedal, but I think it may be a Roland, I got it on a trade deal with a
Roland keyboard. I found it on a bvax one day, plugged it into the j-man,
and it's worked fine ever since.

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart