Re: Makin' a move...

>Greetings Loopers,
>
>I have just recently been offered a job opportunity
>in the Pacific Northwest (Medford, Oregon to br exact)
>that is simply too good to pass up. So, I'll soon be
>leaving my position at Seymour Duncan and hittin'
>the new "Oregon Trail", I-5.
>
>Any loopfolk in that neck of the woods?

I'm about 4 hours north of Medford, in Corvallis. I don't know much about
the  scene in Medford, but Ashland has a lot of cool creative people
because of the Shakespearean Festival. Eugene has a pretty active musc
scene also. And if you ever make it farther north, drop me a line...

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart