Re: Makin' a move...

oops...

>Ryan, that other santa barbara looper here...is there any time i may be

obviously, that wasn't meant for the group.

Loop Content (sorta): A friend just gave me a copy of Torn's _Door X_, so i
have an extra...it's used and all, but maybe someone'd like to trade for
something else.

Also, i have one extra JamMan Upgrade chip that I'd like to trade for a
tape (or even cd) of your own...Thanks!

Ryan

----
Ryan Blum          "...to play 'Giant Steps' because you can seems
lowfrqcy@west.net     ridiculous to me. I went through that, but
ironwood stick #918     I was 14 years old."      - John Medeski