Re: The Joy of Looping

> SO all of you busy folk. DON'T FORGET TO LOOP!!! Be it 'Plex, Jam Men.
> Boomerdangs,or Time Machine's...just let 'em whirl.

........................I was about to delete this fond greeting when I
thought, you know, you're absolutely right.  If I can't sleep or just when
I'm
about to log on, I often do myself a favor and stir a little loop to keep
me
company...tweaking now and just to let it know I'm still enjoying it.

Loops are our friends.  World peace is for dweebs.

                 Visualize using your turn signal.kimosabe