Re: Soundbytes on a Website

> What should I do to reduce the size of the file and make downloading
>faster?

You could run the analog outs of your CD player into your computer and
sample at a lower rate- 33KHz works pretty well for this sort of thing.
Oh yeah, and be sure that you have clear and appropriate links to where
you can download the proper drivers... There have been about ten bands
in the Sonic Lodge in the Addicted to Noise site, but I can never get to
hearing them because they break the ten minute rule- if I chase around
for ten minutes and still can't get it to work, I look for something
else to do.

It's a shame in a way though... I would have liked to hear clips from
that new Wayne Kramer record.

Trev