Re: new sustainiac sustainer

>Just thought you would like to know that Maniac Music has recently
>introduced a new and improved Sustainiac in-guitar sustainer.  We have
>been
>working on it for about 6 years and it blows away the earlier units.  Drop
>us a line if you want more info.
>
>Gary Osborne
>Maniac Music, Inc.
>8320 Meadowbrook Drive
>Indpls, IN 46240
>
>317-259-8295
>
>maniac@inetdirect.net

ok, I'm game. Tell me more!

I bought a fernandes sustainer pickup for $300 a year or so ago. The pickup
even came with a so-so strat copy attached to it! ;-)

I like the fernandes thingy pretty well. Makes a great sound source for
loops. How does the new Sustainiac compare to that? What I remember about
the old sustainiac is that it required external hardware and some large
device connected to the headstock of the guitar. Hopefully you've improved
on that design approach?

thanks,

kim