Re: new sustainiac sustainer

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply.

Since you now have the attention of a significant number of folks on our
mailing list, would you mind giving us a more detailed description by
email? Or perhaps placing your brochure on a web site? I think it would be
most appreciated, since the subject of sustain devices has come up a number
of times on the Looper's Delight list. I'm not time-endowed enough to
forward hardcopy literature back to the net, or I'd take you up on the
brochure offer.

thanks,

kim