Re: multi-track recording to pc

> of course, i can't actually say anything actually useful such as
> specifically what those options are or what months those issues were, but
> that's a direction to look in...

ok, i got off my lazy butt and looked it up.

check out the february and march 97 issues of keyboard magazine.

so i guess there were only two 8-track options profiled.  but there were
some four track options, and some recording software lets you use four
stereo soundcards simultaneously.  but the 8-track interfaces in the
articles are:

digidesign session 8 pc
882 i/o board list $995
www.digidesign.com