Re: Hey Bob, wanna trade?

<<Now if you all don't mind, I'm not answering much mail at the moment
since
I'm a little busy testing stereo functions and such. Please just take a
deep breath and go play with your reverb for a while. We'll let you know
when the cookies are done and make all the appropriate announcements. In
the mean time, I'm remaining quiet so as not to make vaporware problems any
worse. And maybe, just maybe, I'll actually get some work done.....

thanks,

kim

hey now, all you PLEX users be kind to Kim....he's working hard, and as you
all know the PLEX is quite a bit more complicated animal to work on than
the
JamMan.  great leaps forward take time and effort, and need positive
reinforcement and energy.  once the PLEX is upgraded and updated, it will
be
the most powerful unit of all loopers. i can't wait......as soon as it's
all
done i'm buying one :-)
bobby d/lvx nova
ps: any of you loopers ever play in blues bands?