Re: Sustain

Hmmmm. a very complex set of problems, as I had also thought of
getting a couple extra pickups and trying the DIY approach.
Actually I think an interesting approach would be to buy 6
ebows, pull out the electronics, and mount them in a guitar
body, but that probably also be difficult, particularly in
terms of mounting the hardware.  It would allow one neat
thing, independent sustainability on each string...

jim