RE: Klein Electric Guitar

What about the feedback of the (body) vibration from the acoustic
chamber to the string? Obviously, you can't increase overall string
vibration (amplitude) by coupling it to an acoustic chamber but could
the chamber act as a "storage device" for resonant freq's thereby
sustaining certain harmonics (longer than they would have been
originally) and effectively dampening nonresonant harmonics? If you plug
this into an amp, it will feedback much easier (energy is never free but
maybe you can get it a little cheaper...).