RE: Klein Electric Guitar

> The Banjo transforms all string energy soon it to a loud and consequently
> short sound.
.............I'm forgetting what we're talking about here...sustain,
amplitude, extra mayo?  Mentioning the word loud in relation to the banjo
makes me think we should be making less hay outta the strings and more
outta the tightened head that vibrates furiously with each pluck.

I don't mean to interfere with anyone's string fetish.  Actually, it's
always nice to look at old assumptions toward some interesting brain
switch.

yada yada...kim