RE: Non-Guitar Looping

<<<

 I use my jamman on the effects loop of a Mackie 1202VLZ ,
so anything into the mixer is fair game for looping.  I find my
Korg Synth much better at making layered sound than my guitars.
The attack of the pick is not something that layers well.  I can
program the synth to have a slow attack much easier than using
a volume pedal or other effects to get rid of pick attack. I have used
combinations of guitar, synth and vocals in loops.

Jon, now that you are in love with your Klien. How much for the PRS?

later