time stretching delays

Apart from the (possibly modified) Lexicon PCM42 what other
delays allow one to slow down sounds (rather than pitch shift them)?
I've got a BOSS DD2 and it's got a 'hold' feature whereby you
can twist a knob to slow down/speed up ( depending where the
knob was set before stepping on the pedal). It can make some
interesting sounds,especially when you output it to a longer looper.
However, in order to do this it involves the loss of your right
arm, as well as a foot, and the delay time is under 2 sec

So,a looper where you can input signal, slow it down,
overlay more etc, with the speed controlled by a pedal. DT vid owners
will have seen this effect ably demonstrated by the pcm42 ( and DT I should
add)
It's a beautiful sound.

regards
Andrew