RE: Non-Guitar Looping

I had asked:
>>How did you use the voice, and what was the experience?
>>With lyrics, only refrain, only background sound?

John experienced:

> 1. Harmony for layering

Do you use it on stage, or intend to? Publics reaction (I imagine two
voices coming from one person are noticed)?
Is it usefull to save time in the studio, or just for the experience?
When recorded this way, you think the musical quality increases (because
its done in one go) or decreases?
Sure, for serious recording, you might want each voice on a track... with
two loop units in stereo, a live stereo mix could be done...

> 2. Voice as a percussive/rhythmic effect.

Oh, yeah, thats a great field. Some guys sound better with their voice than
a percussionist, but noone wants to play mouth percussion as a full job, so
the loop might bring this new color into music!