Re: 4 Sec Delay

Paolo Valladolid wrote:

> I remember one of the bass majors at the UCSD music department used one
> as part of his graduation recital.  It was neat because he had a Persian
> rug and did this pseudo meditation/religious invocation act while looped
> electric bass was flying in the ether.

I wonder if this was Ken Filiano, an older cat with tremendous skills in
the jazz & new
music field who works with a lot of the L.A. avant-jazz folks and studied
with Burt
Turetzky at UCSD a few years back. I've seen him use a Digitech
double-wide (don't
know which one) for upright bass looping. I know he plays electric too &
is kind of a
mystical dude, in that avant-jazz guy way...
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu