Re: New Ideas for Loop-boxes: Wishes and Dreams Department.

<< the comercial success of looping gear was not
convincing>>

Just exactly how bad was it?    I think they would sell much better  if the
sales people had  half a clue.   A proper demonstration of a high quality
looping device would have damn near anyone selling their grandmother to get
one!   Let me know when you need to make the video.  I'm there.

Jim