Fractal B patch

Hats off to Mr(s). Dpcoffin. I loaded this patch into my vortex this
afternoon and then had to run up to Baltimore to take my dad out to dinner.
I just spent the last hour and a half playing with your masterpiece.

The last six months or so I've mainly been programming my synths and doing
the midi leg work to have 4 synths, two jam men, and some effects all be
triggerred from my Fender Jaguar. My vortex has patiently waited in my
rack. Used and tweakd on the fly...nothing saved in the last two
years...but now you have my interest up. Many many thanks!

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **