jam man questions

Hi all

In the last weeks I've followed Loopers topics with great interest.
For the first time, yesterday, I had the opportunity to try the Jamman.
I'm considering to buy the unit but not before some of you experts clarify
some concepts... Thank you in advance...

- When the upgrade will be ready? And what will be the features? Higher
price? Have I to wait some more time for it?

- Any problem with 32 sec. upgrade?? Where can I find it on the net??

- This is vital. I'd like to let grow my loops in spontaneous ever changing
compositions. Does the Jammark allow you to start with loop 1, add a layer
as loop 2, add another layer as loop 3, erase loop 1, add a new loop 1,
erase loop2, etc., all without interruption? For me continuity should be
essential... The little I tried was to change loop number STOPPING the last
loop and adding a new one. THEN you could shift from a recorded loop to
another. This seemed a big limitation for me...I'd like to add a new loop
while listening the other ones.

Thanks again for your help.

Ciao
Leo