RE:Jamup Grade,RE:Warts

Bob said:
>The upgrade will be less than $200. If response is
>good enough I am considering doing further ROMs with additional/different
>
>features for significantly less money.
  I will definitely get the upgrade as soon as I can afford it[and it's
available]. I start salivating with every tease.
  Like everyone I hate warts. I have the Furman strip with vertical slots,
which is of some help, but still haven't come up with a decent way to keep
the double-damned things plugged in. In defense of them tho, if a power
supply goes out it's easy to replace, and I've had to, several times. The
funny thing is, I've never had an internal supply fail on me. Maybe that's
not so funny.
"The present-day composer refuses to die." Edgar Varese,1921
John Michael Beard
http://www.flash.net/~jbstudio