PCM-80

Hi everybody ,my name is Ufo .I am the German Demoartist of Lexicon.I am a
Bassplayer and do performances on international tradeshows.When people ask
me about my favourit bassplayer,i mostly say Jimi Hendrix.So you know what
my thing is about maybe.I am reading your messages since Bob Sellon told me
about your club and i am really surprised  how many different people talk
about the same thing-Jamman.Well, after Bob told you guys about his new
version ,which i thougt is still secret,i must say,after trying it in his
house ,that this guy is a genius.I didn«t expect such a big range of new
possibilities.God,or whoever is responsable, bless you Bob. Also i am
surprised that you people didn«t talk to much about the brilliant loop
possibilities of the MPX 1.I am using the Jamman for my musicalbackings and
the PCM 80 and MPX1 for interactive loops and delays.One guy(David?) said
he doesn«t like the interface of the Jamman.I think i made a lot of people
in Europe buying a Jamman,because it is so very easy to handle.If you would
use the Midicontrolls for start stop fade out function tap and whatever you
want,then you don«t have to look at the frontpanel or even touch it with
your hands while you«re on stage.Keep it simple.Well it«s a pleasure
joining your club.           my adress:ufowalter@compuserve.com  Keep on
looping..straight ahead