Re: Digitech Delays

:
: Does anyone know what the specs are for the various delays in the RDS
:series
: OTHER than the time machine and -8000 units?  In particular, I am
:interested
: in the 900's, which I have heard possess a CV input.  Any info?  Anyone?
:
: While I'm at it, how about ANY older rack units with CV in?

I have an old MXR rack mountable Flanger/Double (sounds great, less
filling...) that has a CV input.  Unfortunately, not being a keyboardist, i
have no idea what range of voltage is kosher for this input.  I haven't
received a definitive answer from anyone yet, so i'll ask the list:

What range of voltage is kosher for this input?  :-)

'Preciate any feedback.

-Jef