Links to Ambient oriented stuff...

Good to be reading about non-gear related topics (this from a likely
offender..).

Let me add a new thread to our tapestry.
Here are a few very cool web-sites for musicians and ambio-loop
junkies...

Possibly the best ambient record label I'm aware of:
http://www.hyperreal.com/music/labels/fax/

THE ELECTRONIC EXPERIMENTAL INDUSTRIAL DJ LIST (part 1) (6/17/96)
This list is a resource for DJs and BANDS that play ELECTRONIC/
EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC (including ambient, techno, performance art, goth,
noise, & anything remotely chatagorized as INDUSTIAL MUSIC), and people
who just want to tune in and find the scene in their area.
http://bird.taponline.com/~smishra/djlist

The "Ever Expanding Web Music Listing!"
Ambient/Techno/Trance/Rave Web Sites
- the new wave of electronic music -