Re: The LoOpDoctOrs scream HELP!!!

Kim:

On the bad simm trail...We tried swapping and recombining and re-pairing
the little green buggers, in a DNA/amoeba like way, or thought of
differently -- as lawn chair producers of a backyard computer porn epic.
Didn't work.  These simms were definitly not of the recombient ilk.

We do take your caveat about "one being" bad making the rest of the 'plex
go bonkers seriously, because the 'plex was definitly acting like it had
inhaled too much car exhaust.

Rumor mongering?  Not our intent.  The LoOpDoctOrs "soul" purpose in life
is to explicate the content of the universe.

But we do appreciate and admire your ever supportive and highly intelligent
feedback.  You are a gift to us all.

Best,
The LoOpDoctOrs