gig

hi folks,

had a great gig tonight with my band, Lila. we played a tucson bar of
about fifty people. had a lot of fun - blew the closing band away. :)

scary thing... the other night, my friend's dog knocked my rack over. yep.
onto the floor. i didn't get around to plugging it back in until the gig -
and what do you know, my studio quad didn't work.
luckily i had the right size hex nut driver (those things are weird!) with
me and a philips... sat down at the bar and pulled it apart.
it turns out that the EPROM chip popped out of its socket upon impact.
since i'd done this before (i put the upgrade chip in a while back) i had
no trouble putting it back together. really proud of myself. :)

but anyhoo. we're playing quite a bit in tucson, and will hopefully be
spreading to phoenix soon. if you're ever around, drop me a line. we'll
have a second recording available by the end of the summer.

**  Dan Howarth <howarth@u.arizona.edu>                       **
**  Classics-History-Music.  University of Arizona, Tucson    **
**  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~howarth                         **