Re: bending necks, or, want to feel my muscle, ladies?

  Though I mentioned the possibility of bending a Steinberger neck or some
such composite, This is not something which I do or suggest doing whether
on a composite neck or any other...  I personally perfer other ways of
achieving the same or a simular effect and not risking the well-being of
the instrument or the player...

smiles,

Corynne