Re: My Looping Rig

  Wonderful sounding rig, I'd like to hear it sometime if I could.  My
setup also fits in a four space skb accept for the midi foot controller and
of course the guitar...  I also play Steinberger, Mine is a GL2T.  I
believe it's also from the mid 80s.  It's nice to hear from other
Steinberger players...  Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" and respond...
Have a nice day...

Smiles,

Corynne