Re: hearing, gender, new info...

  Very interesting post, thank you.  You touched on something that my
roommate and I were talking about in regards to this topic.  Though there
may by be differences in sensitivity or processing of incomming audio, we
still have the ability to choose what we want to listen to.  So I think
both are important.  I certainly don't think looping is a gender based
activity.  I think that some kinds of repetition are plainly annoying, but
I would think they'd be just as annoying to a man as well.  This is all
very interesting stuff, there are many exeptions to things and more things
to learn and experience, it makes life more interesting and perfect.

smiles,

Corynne