RE: Vocoder Recordings

    On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Russell Gorton wrote:

> A popular dance/club/DJ tune right now features the LOOPED sample of a
> heavily-vocoded (<--is this a word?) voice chanting
> "around the world around the world around the world around the world"

The band is Daft Punk

You can hear some of the best vocoding on Neil Young's Trans album, entire
songs are done through a vocoder.

I use the SE50, it's an okay vocoder but not nearly as cool as the Paia
that I used to use, if the Paia also did reverb, delay, pitch shifting,
etc., I would've kept it:)

Does anyone on the list use a Korg SDD-2000 for looping fun? I'm anxiously
awaiting delivery on one.

steve d

            skullsaw must be applied directly to the stain

                     http://www.gti.net/skullsaw