An Invitation to Listen and Perhaps Reflect

Greetings..

On the heels of the past week, we've had quite a lot of looking back over
several peoples' lives and how they may have affected us.  In this way, but
with a more future tense, I've composed an ambient piece dedicated to
Princess Diana, entitled "4D", and posted it at my EarthLight Studios site.
 It will be made available at no charge to sanctioned charity events and
compilations, if I am contacted by those interested.  I composed it after
the Minute of Silence, and was more concerned with her legacy to us in
public service to our fellow man, than the grief following her
more-than-untimely passing.  I hope you get the same from the song, but one
never knows...

Also, I have two other RealAudio songs online there, as well as The Loop Of
The Week, an ambient loop for on- and off-line listening on your computer
(or sound system, if so connected).

Do drop in and let me know what you think.

Stephen Goodman       * Download The Loop Of The Week and more!
                                     * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Studios       * http://www.primenet.com/~sgoodman/Studios