Vortices FS

Someone was asking where to find the legendary Vortex.  Here's a few
for sale on Harmony Central:

LEXICON VORTEX

Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Mint
Age: N/A

excellent condition
with pedal. pwr suply, manual
looks like new, sounds GREAT
very analog sounding delays
really great modulation efx
set delay setting by finger or foot tap function
very straight ahead sounds and some very out there stuff
2 sec loop, expression pedal available
I will ship it to you for $250

Seller: steve tanner, 518-899-5020
E-mail: gtrwrk@aol.com
Post Date: 9/8/97

Lexicon Vortex

Asking Price: US$250
Condition: Excellent
Age: N/A

Like new in orig box...foot pedal (1) power supply (1)
and manual (had water spilled on it...some pages stuck together)
Price is firm at $250...if you prepay I'll split 2 day air with
you...no
cod's...takes too long and I've been burned (once but that was
enough)I'm selling it because I have one already.
Yes...they are everything you've heard and more...the best effects
baragain available for $250. Vortex RULES.

Seller: Roland Eberle,
E-mail: roland@ccnet.com
Location: HAYWARD, CA
Post Date: 9/7/97

LEXICON VORTEX

Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Mint
Age: N/A

excellent condition VORTEX
pedal, manual, pwr suply
expression pedal avail
very unique, GREAT sound
analog souding delays and modulation efx
will ship it to you for $250

Seller: Sean McMillin, (916) 446-4788
E-mail: monadman@aol.com
Location: SACRAMENTO, CA