Re: upgrading the Jamman

>I'm enjoying the traffic on this list very much, and I'll emerge from
>lurking to say,
>My set of four upgrade chips to expand my Jamman from 8 to
>32 seconds just arrived from Rogue Music.  I'll have some time this
>evening to install them.  Any words of advice before I go at it?
>
>Thanks in advance! -Tom

Removing the old chips is a bit of a hassle, since their mounted partially
under the lip of the front panel, and it's hard to get your fingers in
there. .A small flat blade screwdriver can help, just pry (very) gently on
the front of the chip. Good luck!

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra