RE: Mac Sequencer

<<<< end quote <<<<

I use Freesytle from Mark Of the Unicorn.  Http://www.motu.com
you can download a demo version from their site.

It is available for both Mac an PC.  I use the Mac version.
The software has looping possibilities which I have yet to fully
explore.
They are about to release version 2. any day now. see Web site for
details.

later