RE: jon hassell....

Dave says:

>>his 4th world work with eno seems nigh impossible to get....
>I still see the EG records turn up on vinyl, thought I don't believe they
>were ever issued on CD.

yes they were, all of them:

Vernal Equinox is on Lovely Music

I've seen Earthquake Island on CD (does anyone have that and wants to sell
it to me?)

Possible Musics was a regular EG release on CD

Dream Theory in Malaya and
Aka-Darbari-Java
were released on Japan CDs

>and a record he did with a traditional african ensemble
>whose title escapes me right now

Flash of the Spirit, with Farafina. I saw an incredible concert of that
many years ago ...
Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm