Greetings From Oberheim

Hello-

My name is Tom Spaulding and I am the Product Manager for Oberheim.

As some of you may know, we are moving our offices(from Oakland to
Nashville) and re-organizing. We are committed to be the most helpful,
informed, and available company as we can be. Please e-mail me at
<bold>tspauldi@gibson.com</bold> whenever necessary. I welcome all
comments and suggestions about the Oberheim of the future, but please
refrain from flaming me about past experience with us unless you still
have an unresolved situation, in which case you will get an immediate
response.

My background is in the guitar field (I've been playing for 22 years)and
I have much to learn about the Echoplex Digital Pro and the field of
Looping. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated and certainly
uncompensated;-)

We plan on resuming manufacture of the Echoplex Digital Pro within the
next 30 days. If you have a unit on backorder or in warranty service,
please give us a little time to get set up and do things right. I look
forward to communicating with you. Thanks for hanging in there!

(Please forgive me if this seems crass and commercial - I'm merely trying
to make contact with the power users out there).

Tom