Re: metal footcontroller enclosures

> Does anyone know where I could find metal enclosures suitable for
> footcontrollers?  I'm not interested in the stompbox size....I need
> something a little bigger.  I'm thinking about replacing my 2 cheesy
> Lexicon footswitches (Vortex/JamMan) with one beefy custom footcontroller
> wired for both machines...and a few other switching functions.  Any
>ideas?
> Thanks!

Those JamMan footswitches are awful.  I immediately replaced mine with a
pair of Korg pedals that do the trick just fine.  They're red, flat, and
each comes with 2 switches, so two of these with a pair of insert cables
will fix you up in no time.

I can look up the part number when I get home if you'd like.  On the other
hand, maybe you'd rather build boxes...

John Neilson                                             www.mixup.com
jneil@mixup.com                                  "a site for sore ears"