PROJECT LO....little revue

hey Peter, and all
..>
>> PROJECT LO/ CARYN LIN
>> Thur Oct 30 1997
>>
>Andre, how was the show?  I CAN'T WAIT 'til this crew makes
>it to the Boston area on 13 November.

it was great !!!! a small, smoke free venue, comfortable, high ceilinged
with good acoustics... A nice long set - material from Caryn's new CD, as
well as the new Project Lo /Black Canvas - (which was available at the show
for a great price!, along with Caryn's and other Bon & Geno White CD's)

Two guitars incl. Bon and Jim Fogarty..sorry I can't recall the dummer or
bassists names (!) and of course Caryn. She had that cool violin that looks
like the Queensryche logo...thru a jam man and a bunch of pedals - 2 boss
delays, a rarely seen ibanez modulation delay, etc. the 2 guitarists also
had jamman/vortex combos, with assorted other stuff, ebows, etc... Bon hit
Parker Fly and an Ibanez(?) acoustic

Music was very nice, textural, tribal drums with lush layers being set up
by
Bon & Caryn, Jim Fogarty had a cool twangy tele sound - picked out some
tasy
licks, lotsa cool tremelo tones..a couple of cool trademark legato Lozaga
solos...

One vocal tune, one little solo loopage treat by Caryn... with impossible
violin harmonics technique of course...

well - don't wanna spoil any more surprises - GO to the show!! it's modern
tribal loopy jazz spaciness with TEETH!

peace,andre'>