Re: Guitar rig advice wanted

At 10:10 PM 11/5/97 -0000, floyd@voicenet.com wrote:
>  What model SansAmp did you try?

It was one of the little SansAmp boxes, not the rack mounted one. Maybe
I'll check out the PSA-1. Also, how does that compare to some of the tube
pre-amps that have bunches of effects too (e.g., from Rocktron, Peavey,
etc.)? ART also makes a little 1/2 rack space tube pre-amp for only about
$100. Has anyone tried that?

Thanks for all the good ideas everybody!

-Len