<< Subj:         Digitech RDS 800
 Date:  97-11-06 15:20:29 EST
 From:  roland@ccnet.com (Roland Eberle)
 To:    Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com (Loopers-Delight)

 Anyone know what this is? I saw one at a local music store used for
 $125.
 It says "Time Machine" on it and I believe the model number is RDS
 800..or
 RDS 8000..I have seen references to it on this list before but can't
 recall if it
 can be used as a looping device or not.
 Any and all info would be appreciated.
 TIA