Re: cyclone (was Vortex info)

At 11:19 PM -0500 11/11/97, klaw@iglou.com wrote:
>Hey Kim , ever hook up the ever unreliable Cyclone to the Beat sync?

No, I never did anything with the OB cyclone. Those funny little boxes
predated my time in the Gibson asylum. I'm aware of a small subset of
musicians who love the cyclone and swear by it's creative possibilities. I
guess it took a very motivated personality to actually figure it out. Are
you one of them? Does it use a pulse sync? I don't even know.

The OB Strummer though, I never could figure out why anyone would want
that...

kim