Re:New DOD delay pedal etc.

I enquired at several muisc staores today about the impending release of
the 8 sec. delay w/ reverse to no avail. One "proprietor" could not
believe that the current 4 sec unit existed let alone something more
advanced.
Someone wrote that he saw the new unit in a catalog of some sort
(?)...where was this and how might I track it down?
In my quest I came across some info on a new BOSS unit with 4 minutes of
sample and a digicard type set-up. I inquired if this was a floor unit
or rack and the response was: "neither, it's a...box."
Dave