Top ten list

In general, I tend to go through artists rather than specific pieces or
albums.  So here's a list of some I have been listening to in the last
week:

Arvo Part
Annonymous Four (four women doing a hell of a job reviving medeival vocal
music - check out the English Lady Mass)
Jeff Buckley
Jeremy Enigk
Miriam Makeba
Sarah Vaughn (as always)
Cafe Tacuba
Fugazi*
The Make*Up
Mail Order Bride*
(*these three bands are my favorite DC-based groups...all of them have
websites so check'm out!!)

And one more specific piece:  Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, the lyrics are
great and the drive of this piece is compelling.  I went through a phase
with this one years back and just picked it up again this week - worth
listening to again!!

This list makes me realize I need to go on a shopping spree...