Re: What fun...

Paris!  Wow, a wonderful opportunity.  Romantic, too -- nice place to be
with
your sweetie for an anniversary.  Seventeen years!  Congratulations.  Hope
you
guys have a delightful time.  I'll bet it will inspire your music as well.
find whenever I do something outrageous and wonderful, all the pieces of
my
life benefit.

And a new job?  Where, what?

Thanks for your good wishes.  We're fine, busy, life as usual.  Trying to
negotiate Thanksgiving options with a far flung family - takes a bit of
doing
to work out the schedule.  Not exactly the situation for the Pilgrims!

I have a confession to make.  I bought another toy.  A Vortex!  It is a
cool
little box - I of course was heavily swayed by the Looper's rabid
endorsement
of the thing.  Found one sitting in the back of a sleepy little music
store in
Santa Cruz.  It was new...don't know how long they've been out of
production,
but it had obviously been sitting there a while.  I paid a little more
than I
should have for it, but the moment seemed right - it's got a warranty,
manual,
pedal, the works.  Now I have to figure out how to put all my gear
together!
 Need to find a little mixer.  The money flows out way too easily on this
stuff.

Glad to hear from you.  Hope you and yours have a lovely TG, and the two
of you
a marvelous trip.  (Bet you'll find some cool earrings for Joan in Paris!)

Keep in touch,
Laurie