Re: Nerd Herd

At 09:59 AM 11/19/97 -0500, you wrote:

>"I have to do this about once a month or so. The geeks start to run amok,
>so
>you gotta thin out the herd a little."
>
>WORD :-)))  Kim, for those of us who don't get a little chill on the back
>of our necks when talking gear, thanks for keeping L'il Loopy D. living in
>the broader vein.

Whoa, that seems a little excessive--we equipment nerds aren't like that at
all. We love, laugh and fornicate just like you "musical souls".

And I'm going to implement those protocols (well, need to work on a partner
for two of them ;) right after I burn a few EPROMS for a little gizmo I've
been working on . . . NO . . .heck it's a beautiful night--I'm going out!

As soon as I find my trusty pocket protector . . CRUNCH--Darn, my
glasses--oh well, nothing a little electrical tape can't fix

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net