Re: Fripp tour?

In message <l03110700b0a1efde0da8@[205.198.117.84]>, David Myers
<dmgraph@bway.net> writes
>Got tickets for Bob's space journey here at the Bottom Line, Dec. 13.
>Anyone know if he's doing other dates, seen him lately?  Frankly, I almost
>passed up this gig since the Soundscape CD's seem to indicate he's been
>working with about one-and-a-half musical ideas, of late.  "Lookit how
>much
>gear I've got!" is hardly an artistic statement.  But maybe some of you
>guys will take in the show & post your views....

Here's the list of dates RF sent to Elephant Talk....

Fripp Alone - An Evening of Space Music

The confirmed dates are:

        Wed. 10 Dec.    Alexandria, VA   Birchmere
        Thur. 11 Dec.   Philadelphia, PA  Painted Bride Arts Center
        Fri. 12 Dec.    Philadelphia, PA  Painted Bride Arts Center
        Sat. 13 Dec.    New York, NY    Bottom Line

        It is likely that Boston will be added shortly.

--
babs